Renault MASTER, Latest Deals - Highland Renault
New Renault MASTER is available for sale at Highland Renault from €26,350. The Master Van has been specifically designed to adapt to the most demanding requirements. It is efficient with space, boasting load volumes of up to 17m3 and payloads of up to 1,593kg (3.5T versions) and 2,167kg (4.5T versions). It is practical, with a range of factory conversions to fit your needs. It is versatile, Platform and Chassis Cab versions can be converted into a vast array of other products, from wheelchair access minibuses and refrigerated vans, to ambulances. It also makes your working day easier and safer, with electronic stability controls (ESC) now standard on every version of the Master featuring Hill Start Assist, Grip Xtend and Trailer Swing Assist.
A comfortable workspace
Optimal visibility, ergonomic control and adjustable driver’s position. (Standard from Business+).
Plenty of storage
Cup holders, dashboard, underseat… Everything is close to hand
Pivoting seatback table
Located in the central front passenger seat (with clipboard holder) (Standard on Business+).
Nothing is more important than safety in the workplace. The Renault Master understands this: its driving assistance systems are more innovative than ever.
Hill Start Assist and Trailer Swing Assist
This feature allows the vehicle to be held on an incline, without the use of the handbrake, for two seconds. This allows you time to engage gear and apply power. Trailer Swing Assist works with the ESC and when it detects trailer oscillations, it applies the brakes to reduce torque and power until the oscillations stop.
Rear parking sensor
The rear parking sensor detects any obstacles during a manoeuvre and informs you of their proximity with a sequence of beeps that get increasingly loud, the closer you get to an obstacle (Standard on Business+).
Rear view camera
In addition to the rear parking sensor's audible alert, this function is relayed to a screen located on the driver's sun visor (optional).
Steel roof rack
Simplify and reduce loading time with this multi-use roof storage feature. A load securing bar and loading roller make it easy to handle heavy loads safely on swing door versions.
Non-slip wooden floor
You know that your cargo area is protected with Renault Master's coating. From the roof panel joint to the opening panels, the robust and stylish fittings of the wooden floor protect the body. Available with non-slip coating.
Up to 10 lashing rings may be fitted, depending on the version, to ensure the security of your goods.
Renault MASTER is available in 10 different colours:
GLACIER WHITE, CARMEN RED, TANGERINE ORANGE, SLATE BLUE, VOLGA BLUE, ACID YELLOW, ATLANTIC BLUE, STAR SILVER, BLUE GREY, BLACK:
Panel and Crew Van
Choose from 4 wheelbase lengths and 3 roof heights on Panel Vans. Need to get tools and a team to the site? The Crew Van has seating for 7 and can still carry the tools you need for the job – safely and securely.
A comprehensive range of factory converted products are available to order directly from our dealer network as a ‘one stop shop’.
With seating for up to 17 people the Master Passenger is the ultimate way to transport clients, employees or the family.
SAFETY & SECURITY
• Full steel bulkhead
• ABS with EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)
• Electronic immobiliser
• Remote central locking (2 button key)
• Airbag - driver
• Seatbelts - 3-point height-adjustable seatbelts with pretensioners
• 4 disc brakes
• Anchorage points: 8 for Short Wheel base (SWB) and 10 for Medium and Long Wheel Base (LWB)
• Le side loading door - unglazed
• 80-litre fuel tank
• 22-litre AdBlue® tank
• Door mirrors - electric adjustment, heated
• 16” steel wheels with small wheel stylers
• Rear doors - unglazed, 180°
• Front Mud Flaps
• Spare wheel
• Closed glove box
• 2 cup holders on centre console
• Driver’s seat - height adjustable, lumbar adjustment and armrest
• Steering wheel - height adjustment
• Electric front windows
• Passenger bench seat
• Overhead parcel shelf
• KALEIDO - Dark grey upholstery
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
• 12v power socket (dashboard) and centre console
• 6 speed gearbox
• ESC (Electronic Stability Control) with Grip Xtend, Hill Start Assist and Trailer Swing Assist
• Trip computer - multi-functional with rev counter
CONNECTIVITY & SOUND SYSTEM
• Radio with DAB, Bluetooth®, CD and USB*
ADDITIONAL STANDARD EQUIPMENT ON CREW VANS
• 2nd row of 4 passenger seats
• Integrated storage nets and cup holders
• Le and right side loading doors - glazed
• Bulkhead - full steel with glazing RWD
• Rear step
• Side marker lights (LWB or MWB with extended overhang only)
• Engine speed limiter 90 km/h (to meet legal requirement) - 4.5T version only
• Digital tachograph (4.5T version only) and CAN interface unit
Renault MASTER BUSINESS+
SAFETY & SECURITY
• Wide View mirror
• Rear parking sensors
• Hands free key
• Clipboard holder (for A5 or bigger note block)
• 16” steel wheels with large wheel stylers
• Manual air conditioning and pollen filter
• Electric front windows - driver’s side one touch descending
• Dashboard storage compartment lid
• Pivoting seatback table with dual split under seat storage compartment
• FUNAIA upholstery
• 12V power socket in load area
Models & Prices:
€309 per month*
5 years Warranty & 5 years Roadside Assistance
Total cost of credt:€1,704
Typical APR: 3.9%
Deposit / Part exchange: €9,364
*Terms & Conditions
Finance example Master MM33 FWD dCi 110. RRP €26,350. Deposit €9,364. Term 60 monthly payments of €309. APR 3.9%. Total cost of credit €1,704 inc doc & completion fee €75 each. Offer is made under a hire purchase agreement. Subject to lending criteria. Terms and conditions apply. Offer exclusive to Renault Bank. See Renault.ie [Warning: You will not own these goods until the final payment is made]. Renault Bank is a trading name of RCI Banque Branch Ireland and is authorised and regulated by the French banking authority and supervised by the Central Bank for conduct of business purposes.